📣 New Feature Announcement: Bulk Update of Item/Addon Prices with Excel!
Hello, esteemed members of Cloudify!
We're thrilled to announce a brand new feature that we believe will significantly enhance your experience and productivity.
Gone are the days when you had to update prices individually. Now, with just an Excel file, you can modify multiple prices in one go 🚀
How to Use the New Feature:
Prepare Your Excel File:
- Login to your Admin Dashboard
- Goto Stores
- Click on ► button to view the Items of a particular store.
- Click on the Bulk Update button
- From the popup, download the Excel file
Edit the prices in the Excel file:
- Open the downloaded file with MS Excel or Google Spreadsheet.
- In the Excel file, you can find two Sheets "Items" and "Addons"
- In the Items sheet, the values in only the "Commission_Percent" and "Item_Price" columns can be edited.
- In the Addons sheet, only the "Price" can be edited.
- You can click on the "View Addons" button on the Items sheet to jump to the Addons of that particular item.
Upload the file
Login to your Admin Dashboard
Click on ► button to view the Items of a particular store.
Click on the Bulk Update button
Choose the file you just modified and click on Start Upload
You'll receive a confirmation once all the prices have been successfully updated.
- Do not change any other fields in the Excel other than that are mentioned above.
- This feature is only for price update of the items/addons that already exists in the system. If you try to add a new item/addon, it will throw an error.
- We will be adding features to update more fields like Item name, Tax, and other fields.