We are a cloud kitchen, with 9 brands (with different cuisine and separate menu) operating from single location. So practically pick-up location for all 9 brands is the same.
But if a customer wants to order items spread across multiple virtual stores, he is required to place separate orders store wise resulting into more efforts for order management and separate delivery charges for customer.
- Grouping of stores of same pick-up location.
- Allowing customers to add items from multiple stores into cart / order.
- Validating / Calculating delivery charges based on number of pick-up groups.
- If items are from stores of single pickup group, single delivery charges need to be charged.
- If items are from stores of different / multiple pickup group, consolidated delivery charged need to be charged as one.
- Giving customers seamless ordering experience with ability to order from multiple stores in one go.